Sunday, September 28, 2008

American Dog-le Outfitters

I've always laughed at the line in Friends, when they're playing the challenge game for the apartment. Ross asks the boys, "What is Monica's biggest pet peeve?" And Chandler answers, "Animals dressed as humans."

Boy, Monica would HATE me. :) I love seeing my boys dressed up! The problem is, its hard to find clothes for 70+ lb. dogs! My friends and I went to the Gap Clearance Store a couple of weeks ago, and all their dog clothes were on sale for 99 CENTS!! Aak! I picked up a puffy vest for Waldo, and yellow raincoats for both of them. They were too funny as they sported them in the backyard!
















The first time Waldo wore his puffy coat, he didn't like it so much--he kept bouncing around the yard, trying to bite the collar and spinning in circles. But when we lost power, I put it on him again, and he loved it. Fell asleep in it! I think its because it adds extra cushion, so its more comfy when he lays down.

3 comments:

Shari said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Toby has a Red Old Navy Hoodie. It's so darn cute! Travis loves (hates) when I dress him up. I need to pull out that pictures and post it on my blog. It makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Pamela said...

the outfits look great! I'm so glad you got them before the ebay woman snatched them.

Abz-Chelsea said...

Love the raincoats...they would be brilliant on Chelsea so people can see her in the bush when we are hiking...Pretty sure, that like Waldo she wouldnt be fussed on the puppy vest...