Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bad Dogs!

Nick and I are in the market for some fence. It doesn't have to be fancy. It doesn't have to be new. It actually only needs 2 requirements:
  1. It needs to be sturdy enough to last through the winter.
  2. It needs to be TALL. 6' or more would be preferable.
Why are we in the market for a fence all of a sudden? Well, because of this...


If you aren't able to see the pictures clearly, it is our two dogs, being led back INTO our yard by two very nice neighbor ladies. Gus learned this "neat" little trick from Gunner--if you push onto our crappy yet semi-functional fence just enough, it will fold down and allow easy access out of the backyard. Gus has since taught this "neat" little trick to Waldo, who doesn't need to know how easy it is to get out of the yard! Gus is pretty smart, and has found his way back to our porch on more than one occasion. Waldo, however, is not the brightest bulb in the pack, and probably wouldn't have any idea how to get back. In fact, if Gus hadn't been with him today, he probably would have run away from the neighbors because he's so skittish.

Anyone have any fence options?

3 comments:

Golden Dreams said...

Ha! Before I rescued Ferris, I was told he could jump a 7 foot fence. I am not quite sure that is true, especially now, since he has some junk in the trunk! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by our site. I generally update a lot more, but I am a high school English teacher in the midst of school. I have tons of pictures to upload and MANY stories to tell!

Saint Lover said...

Oh goodness... those two angels wouldn't do that! There must be some mistake... lol.

Mango said...

Nice to meet you guys. Sometimes pee-wee and I have jail breaks too. Momma FREAKS OUT! Especially when we cross the highway.

Can I add you to my list of pals?

Slobbers,
Mango