Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Party and My Boys

This weekend the hubs and I went to his annual work Christmas party. This is the one night of the year I get to jazz out, and I was excited about this $10 shirt/dress. This is also my first pair of leggings since I was 12. Not sure I'll ever wear them again, as I felt like a fashion sell-out all evening. :) When we got back, the boys were (as ever) excited to see us. It was hard to tell them why they couldn't lean against me, but they did it anyway, of course, hence the wrinkles and spots. Is this what its like to have kids?

(I hate the picture quality. We had to take a bunch in a row before the boys cooperated, and our add-on flash wasn't responding fast enough. You should see the original of this one.)

7 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

OMD!

What a furry nice pikh!

I know my mom loves me to make a fuss over her return...skhores humom points!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mindy Lu said...

BARK! No outfit is complete without fur. They didnt want you to be nakid! BARK, Sasha the Princess

The PR Gang said...

Just stopping by to say Hi. Waldo is so cute and we love your Christmas outfit.
Especially with a Dane around, you can never leave the house without a bit of drool on you!

Saint Lover said...

Cute outfit!

I have trouble with my flash recycling fast enough too... I really dont want to upgrade, but it looks like I may have no choice either.

Amber said...

My Mom says cute outfit and she likes the leggings although she says she hasn't worn any since she was about 12 too. She's hopeful that one day she will again. :) She also says that the wrinkles are part of the fashion. Hope you had a fun time at the Christmas pawty! My Mom and Dad might leave me to go to one this weekend...BOOHOO! Oh, wait maybe I can convince them to go as it is at one of my friend's house! YES...now, I must work on my strategy for getting them to take me.

Kisses,
Nala

P.S. Hope you are feeling better Waldo...been thinking about you. :)

Maggie and Mitch said...

Bummer that you guys didn't get to go to the pawty too! It would have made it much more exciting! Your mom looks very festive!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

A'Jay said...

Ten dollars!, thats brilliant...you looked gorgeous...Im finding it impossible to get both dogs in one shot....