Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How Gus Spent Thanksgiving

Haroo! Dis is Gus. I wike dis howliday calld Tanksgiving. Firsts, I gets yummy turky. Den, I get to spends my hole dayz wit my familee.

But the bestez part is dat I getz to watch doggehs on da TVs!!! Mommy sayz itz someting calld da Nashonal Doggeh Sho. Haroo!! Wat an awwsom day!!!


P.S. A Note from Dog Mom: This picture isn't posed. He really sat like this through most of the Dog Show. It was so cute!
P.S.S. Dis iz Gus again. I iz not cute. Iz HANSOM.

3 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

What a lukhky fella!

I hope you are taking good of khare of the others in your house!

Please give some extra hugz&khysses to your mom from ME so she khan pass 'em along to Waldo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The FOUR Musketeers said...

you're really one lucky pup GUS !

Amber said...

Cool Gus! What a fun day!