Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Awards Night!

We have been blessed with another award! This one comes from Joey and Kealani, our new Golden friends:


Thanks, guys! We are glad to have you as our friends, too!

We all think of friends that are close-by. But friends that are faraway are different. Diana Cortes wrote it this way: "There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other[s] in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound."

When we think of this quote, we think of our many fur friends. It is so hard to pick only 8 to pass the award to, but after careful thought, we'd like to pass this award to:

Trooper

Nala

Saint Lover

Sasha and Max

Norwood

Noah the Airedale

Dozer and Star

and

Abby!

Thanks for following our blog, you guys (and gals)! Pass this award along to 8 of YOUR friends!

12 comments:

Amber said...

Ahhhh, thanks! Mom and I LOVE the quote....so true! Still, wouldn't it be fun to meet someday and let us dogs play!? Maybe somewhere in Nebraska....is that halfway? ;) I know, but a girl can dream can't she. :) Thanks again and we love your blog too and appreciate your friendship!


Love,
Nala

Abby said...

Hi, You Guys...

Congrats on the Award & Thanks Sooo Much for passing it on to me...

Abby xxxooo

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Khongrats!

Great furiends woo have passed it along to as well!

My mom is nodding in agreement about the khwote woo inkhluded!

Stay warm!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Thor said...

Congrats on your award! I am happy that we are friends!

Love,
Thor

Abby said...

Hi, again, You Guys...

I have something for you on my Blog...Please stop by when you get a minute to pick it up...

Abby xxxooo

River said...

What a beautiful award! Congratulations!

love & wags,
River

Noah the Airedale said...

Awww thanks Waldo & Gus for this pawesome award. It is unbelievable having so many pals across the otherside of the world. We're all so lucky.
Congrats on your award too.

tailwags
Noah

A'Jay said...

Sorry I havnt been around, I was disconnected for two weeks...boy do I have some catching up to do... cute award... congrats

caboval said...

Awe we are happy to have you in our friend circle even thought we are miles away! So happy to have you! And I am glad you liked it! We love your blog :) HUgs Joey Kealani and Valerie!

NORWOOD UNLEASHED said...

Thanks so much for the award and congrats to you too. We are new to blogging and it's nice to make new fur and human friends across the country. I love reading about your family and hope all is getting better with waldo.

Thank you
Norwood

dozersblog said...

Hey thank you fer this award! I does love awards. I do not think I will share it with Star though because she owes me a lot of munny right now fer the toys she has teared up. Thanks fer being my pals!

Yer pal Dozer

Mindy Lu said...

BARK! Thank yous so muchs for the award. Mommy says it was a great endin to a good week. BARK! Sasha the Princess