Friday, February 6, 2009

Honestee Is Da Best Policee


Arr friend Dozer haz told us dat we shud get dis award. And he sayz dat da most honest one shud write it. Waldo iz a big babee and he don't know wat it iz to be on-est. And mommee alwayz sayz dat we getz to yooz da keeboard, but we duzint, so she iz not on-est. So, I, Gus, am writing ten on-est thingz bout myself.

1. I am verree smart. Daddee only haz to show me thingz like, 3 timez and I understandz. Daddee iz a gud traynr.
2. My real mommeez name was Lily and my real daddeez name was Winchester. Dog Mom sayz dat I look like my mommee, but I act like my daddee.
3. I get too excited wen peeple come over to owr howse. My tail is veree strong wen I wagz it, and sometimez I make peeple fall ovr.
4. I reelee like it wen we goze swimming. Mommee sayz I am a fish, but I think she is con-foosed, cuz I am cleerly a doggeh.
5. I reelee don't like da bath. Wich is weerd, cuz ov da swimming thing.
6. Fur my furst 2 yeers, I did not have a licenss. Wen we got Waldo, mommee wuz worreed dat we wud jump ovur da fenss togethur and get in trubble. So now we bof have licensses.
7. I am skared of boxes. Veree skared!!
8. Wen peeple arr in my naybor's yarrds, I bark like crazee. I am happee again wen dey come and pet me.
9. My favorite peeple food (after chikin and beef) is OLIVES. Yummee!!
10. I am veree happee wen mommee getz owt my Ohio State jerzee. It iz my favorite thing to wear.

If woo would like to bee on-est, too, have fun wif dis!!

14 comments:

Mason Dixie said...

Olives? never tried them. Will have to ask for some. =)

dozersblog said...

Hey Gus that wuz a good list ya wrote up there. I unnerstand bout the bath thang. I luv to play in the hose. But I does not luv the bathies. I wonder how come that is?

Yer pal Dozer

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Furry khool to learn some honest skhrap about woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

AppleDebbie said...

Hey Gus... my mom says you have to add one more thing to your list.

#11 - Gus and Waldo are very, very cute and that's the honest truth! I hope you guys have a fun weekend!

Your Pal,
Trooper

Amber said...

You eat olives?? I only get olive oil...it's delicious! It was nice to learn about you Gus! :)

Kisses,
Nala

Maggie and Mitch said...

Green olives or black olives? We've had the black ones and we love them too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Simona,Paco e Milo said...

WOOWOOOWOO Gus!!!!
is wonderful to know something about you!!!!
but......You eat olives??we only get olive oil...it's delicious!!!!!
You're greatttttttttt!!!!!
we are going to tell mum if she give us olive...so we can discovered how is the taste!!!!!
we love youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Abby said...

Hi, Gus...

That's a great list...

You eat olives? I've never had them...

I know both my dog parents, too...

Abby xxxooo

Samantha: said...

Gus - you made a great on-est list! I love your bloggie and just found you! Am very happy to make your acquaintance, especially with this posting! WOOF! Have a great weekend!
Love and licks,
Sammie

Joey said...

Hi Gus! Great list! I also dislike boxes, especially if I haven't seen them before and they seem like they might move and get me. Yikes!

See ya!
Joey

Thor said...

Hey Gus!
Good job with the honest scrap! It´s great to know more about you.
I hope you are having a great weekend!

Love,
Thor

Sara Bonds said...

Hello there!

I found you through an old blog makeover giveaway entry. I noticed that you did not win. I am a custom blog designer, and I am offering a super sale on complete blog makeovers featuring the whole shebang (anything you want). If you sign up before the 20th of this month, it will only cost you a mere $25.50. If you get someone else to sign up, it will only cost you $20.

Please check out my portfolio at SubjectiveBeauty.com and feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my services or work at webmaster@subjectivebeauty.com.

I should also add, that you do not pay until you are 100% satisfied with your design. I rework designs as many times as needed to please the customer.

I'd love to design a special blog for you :o)

Tweedles -- that's me... said...

honesty always wins!
Good job!
tweedles

Ludo van puppy said...

Good honest things. What is a license, I does not think we has them over here.
~lickies, Ludo