I'm so sorry that the boys still haven't been to your sites. I have had the flu since returning from Vegas and haven't left the couch for 4 days! (Maybe my body was rejecting the 40-degree temperature drop from there to here?) And I'm not about to let the boys use the computer on their own--what with their lack of opposable thumbs, and their young, teenage minds, who knows what could happen?
Waldo was featured on the site Licked Toys, and I forgot to mention it here (oops...mommee must be losing it). Click here to see his battle vs. the schnauzer (no offense, Madison)!
Also, don't forget the Tricks for Treats contest! Here's the guidelines again:
1. Get a video of your doggeh (or kitteh) doing their best trick(s).
2. Send a link of the video to allisonwalton79 at gmail dot com, or post the youtube code into the comments section.
3. Submissions will be taken through March 30th. Submissions will be posted on March 31st. Voting will be conducted by a non-partial judge, and the winner and their video will be posted just in time for April Fool's Day!
4. Winner will receive a special prize from Gus and Waldo!
1. One video submission per doggeh.
2. Please TRY to keep your videos under 1 minute.
3. You don't have to film the most elaborate trick(s). Points will be given for reaction time, creativity, execution, and presentation. So, even if your dog only knows how to sit, make it the Best Sit Ever, and you might win!
We've had a lot of people tell us that they're going to pawticipate--we can't wait to see your submissions! Remember: the deadline for submissions is MARCH 30th. You've got 4 more days!!
Finally, I thought I'd post something about the boys. Right after we got Waldo, we took this video:
Well, recently I took an updated video. What do you think?