Friday, May 22, 2009

Saweet Deal!!

We don't usually post good deals like this, but this one is too good to pass up!!

Two Personalized Dog Collars

2 for $12

Orvis offers this Personalized Dog Collar for $9. Better yet, add two to your cart and the total price falls for $12. With $5.95 for shipping, that's a savings of $37 on two collars and the lowest total price we could find. Sales tax is added where applicable. This collar is 1" wide and can be personalized with up to 20 characters.

http://dealnews.com/Two-Personalized-Dog-Collars-for-12-6-s-h/298228.html

I just ordered new collars for Gus and Waldo. A red one with white lettering for Gus, a yellow one with black lettering for Waldo.

OOH! And video viernes!! This is my cousin's cat, Izzie. We are not pestering her, just entering "her space", aka the apartment. She made me laugh, so I had to get a video of her.

13 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Mom saw the Orvis bargain but I have enough khollars fur now!

Gus and Waldo will look fantastikh!

As fur THE KHAT...people have them bekhause why?????

Hissssss ;-)

Happy Long Weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Noah the Airedale said...

Goodness, Izzie is a little bit cranky today. I bet you weren't game to pat her lol.

tailwags
Noah

Mango said...

I think she is saying, "get that camera away from me! I am taking a nap!"

Very odd sounds from that little critter.

Dexter has one of those collars, but, typical, they don't come in Mango size (30").

Slobbers,
Mango

Martha Basset said...

The collars seem like a good deal although not sure that would apply to the UK.
We need spare collars due to the disgusting things we like to roll in!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Melissa and Emmitt said...

wow! that is a fabulous deal!

thank you for sharing! have a great holiday weekend!

xoxoxo
m & e

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Momma has been thinking that we need collars like that but since most people can't even tell that we are wearing collars, they would never see our names.

Princess Eva

Bijou said...

Hi Guys,

Those are nice looking collars. Mom bought me one of those with my name stitched in, but the lettering wasn't nearly as nice as these are.

The kitty must be having a bad day huh.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Rufus, Indie (and Anita) said...

Izzie was not very happy but she is adorble!

Joey said...

Hi Gus and Waldo! I'm the same way as Eva and Brice - you can't even tell I'm wearing my collar most of the time. I'm sure you'll look very handsome in your new collars - your mom is very nice to always be on the lookout for special things for you.

See ya!
Joey

Mason Dixie said...

funny cat, he he. I would hiss too if I could. =)

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wilbur says that Izzie could teach him a thing or two about hissing!

Kat

The OP Pack said...

Izzie is very pretty but she doesn't look too happy. That is a sound we have never heard a cat make.

Nice collars. Mom says no one would see our names, our fur hides our collars.

Woos, the OP Pack

DCampy34 said...

Wow - what a silly kitty - they can have such attitudes - the kitty next doog talk to us like that - all we want to do is snoff them!!

Mommy just ordered us those collars - we are very excited - thanx

Woodrow