Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gus and Waldo are in LOOOOOVE! (take 2)

Sorry about the last post. I embedded the video from Facebook, so it must not appear unless you have Facebook, or are friends with me. Anyways, trying again!

Actually, they love the Bichon Frise. They were doing this and I stopped the video to get my camera. We came back, and the Chow Chow was on. They weren't interested! So, I rewound the video to the Bichon, and look what they did. :) Who knew that Waldo and Gus were into high-maintenance frilly dogs? After all, notice what they do when the Chow Chow comes back on!

video

13 comments:

Maggie and Mitch said...

You guys are really into TV and the dog show - much more than we are! How cute!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Mango said...

Hmmm... most interesting. I am still not sure that the bison freeze is a trustworthy doggie, but I suppose watching on TV can't hurt you. You guys crack me up.

No chow chow for you.

Slobbers,
Mango

River said...

I don't understand the attraction--no color there at all!

love & wags,
River

The OP Pack said...

That is so funny - thanks for sharing.

Woos, the OP Pack

Pee Ess, not on FB, but we are still your friends:)

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello dog mom its dennis the vizsla dog hay yes the beeshon is kyoot and all but my sister trixie is part chow so i must confes a parsheealty toward them!!! ok bye

Brownie said...

OMD... that is so funny!
xoxo,
Brownie

Two Country Poodles said...

That is adorable! Maybe we are bias but we like the poodles better. BOL


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Too funny!

Maybe your mom should play one of my Walkin' Wednesday videos fur woo -

Maybe woo would Siberian Huskies!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Oskar said...

This is adorable!

brooke said...

hahaha! That's so funny! We were watching something on tv one night and a great dane came on, and Darwin went up to the tv and was nosing the dane!

Mindy Lu said...

BARK! That little thing? Are you crazy? She would probably spend all her time in front of a piece of glass looking at herself. I would NEVER do that! BARK! Sasha the Princess.

Bijou said...

Yeah guys, she is nice to look at but keep in mind that little fluff ball is HIGH maintenance.

Waggles,
Bijou

caboval said...

Oh thats priceless! Hugs Joey and Kealani