Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dog Shampoo

I'm always on the lookout for good dog shampoos.  Both Gus and Waldo tend to have dry, flaky skin.  Gus also gets hotspots.  So, I was excited when a friend of mine found this link, and I thought I'd share it with you!

Free Dog Shampoo sample!
Click here (US residents only): 

https://forms.netsuite.com/app/site/crm/externalleadpage.nl;jsessionid=0a0114481f43466868b8508a4c1dbc7b8102b0adc6ca.e34Nbx8KaxuLaO0Lbh0Mch0MahiPe0?compid=578086&formid=53&h=896f190e8419620258e8&redirect_count=1&did_javascript_redirect=T

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Thanks for being so generous and sharing this link!!! Very cool! I guess we've been lucky that so far, I haven't gotten any hot spots, but mama's always looking for things on my skin. That was a furry helpful link!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Tucker said...

Cool - the hoomans love free stuff!

I use John Paul Pet shampoo in oatmeal. I makes me smell like a girl but it makes me all shiny & soft too.

woof - Tucker

The OP Pack said...

We have been pretty lucky with our skin and coats, but this sounds like a great product. Be sure to let us know what you think of it once you try it.

Tail wags, Phantom and Thunder

Dory and the Mama said...

Thanks for the heads up!!