I love Google Analytics. If you're not sure what it is, you should check out this post, where I detail what you can do with it.
Anyway, I was checking in with my report about this site. I love seeing how many people are coming to see the adventures of Gus and Waldo. I know it hasn't been as many lately because I've been too busy to go and see others. To receive you must give, you know. But one of my favorite parts of the report is where you can see what people are typing into Google when they find your site. There are many funny (and disturbing?) things that people are searching for. Here are my favorites:
1. "blogspot dog mom gus waldo" -- This shows me that people know about the site, they just can't remember my long blog handle.
2. "a dog that looks like dug" -- That's probably from this post!
3. "contest for dogs tricks" -- Ooh, what a fun contest we hosted! We're planning something for Gus and Waldo's next birthdays, so stay tuned!
4. "dog end moms" -- Umm....this is mildly disturbing. This isn't Michael Vick's blog, people!
5. "dogs run free rainbow bridge". -- *sniff* Chloe Amelia.
6. "good dogmom" -- aaw, thanks.
7. "son slobbers kissing mom videos" -- Umm...this is highly disturbing. *shudder*
8. "swirly fur on dog tail" -- I love my swirly butt boy.
9. "the infurminator" -- Is Ah-nuld visiting?
10. игра тайкн три -- Any ideas what that means??