Monday, January 5, 2015

Pupdate from Waldo

Guess what, everybody?  I, Waldo, am going to be a big brother AGAIN!  Mommee is going to have another hooman kid at the beginning of February.


People have been wondering how I have been doing. Well, to be honest, I am okay. I miss my big brudder a lot. He was my bestest fur-iend in the whole wide world. The only doggeh I got along with, really. I was really mopey for a while after he crossed the Rainbow Bridge. But, I am happy to say that I am doing much better. I am more mellow now, and I don't get worked up quite as often, but I am not sad all the time like I was before.

I am very attached to Mommee now. In fact, when Daddee tries to take me for a walk, I refuse to go down the driveway!  Daddee will pull and tug, and I just sit down and refuse to move. Sometimes, Mommee will help out and walk me down the driveway and then "pass me off" to Daddee so we can walk. I love to walk--I just don't like to be away from Mommee.


My little hooman is good. She loves to give me head rubs and pat my shoulders, which I am learning to tolerate. I didn't like her much as a baby--she screeched all the time and hurt my eardrumsicles. But now she is better and doesn't scare me so much. I let her play with my ears, too, which always makes her giggle.


 Of course, Mommee humiliated me AGAIN this Christmas by making me wear the fat man's hat. Why do I let her put me through that nonsense? I swear, if it weren't for the amazing chicken treats, I wouldn't bother.


Hope you all are doing well!
Wuv,
Waldo

3 comments:

Mitch and Molly said...

Congratulations to your mommee and daddee, Waldo! We are so happy to hear that you're moving past your sadness. Your little hooman is just adorable!
We wish you a happy and healthy and safe New Year!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Waldo, congratulations on the coming bub. It will be exciting but noisy. Do ya get to snaffle up the dropped food from your little hu-sissy. I, Rory, am a mums boy. Some (Stella) would say I am a sooky la la mummy's boy. It's just that I like to stick to mum cause she gives me good ear scritches and lots of lovin'. Take care all. We send our sincere sympathy on your big brother passing to the Rainbow Bridge.
No worries, and slobber, Rory and Stella

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello waldo its dennis the vizsla dog hay nice to see yoo kongratchoolayshuns on yore impending noo hyooman!!! and i no it duz tayk a long time to git over loozing yore big brother we ar koming up on wun yeer withowt tucker and we all stil miss him verry mutch!!! ok bye